Elevated amongst a canopy of trees in a tightly held friendly cul-de-sac, rests this 7 bedroom dual living home, which has been refreshed and is ready for you to move into and enjoy.
This large property offers a great opportunity for owners looking for flexible arrangements potentially with friends or family. Live separately on each level or add some internal stairs to make this one big home. Down the track, there is scope to add off-street parking (STCA) and terracing at the front of the home to gain level yard.
• Open plan living room with skylights & combustion fireplace opening to front balcony
• Well-maintained kitchen with plenty of storage & gas cooking, dining area off kitchen flowing to private back entertaining deck
• Near original but neatly presented full bathroom
• Ample master bedroom with built-ins, ceiling fan, new carpet and sliding door to the balcony
• Two additional double bedrooms, one with built-in robe, both with new carpet
• The entertainer's courtyard with firepit at the base of a sandstone rockface with terraced gardens
• Combined kitchen, dining and lounge adjacent to the front balcony
• Full bathroom with laundry facilities
• Large main bedroom with built-in's opening out to the front balcony
• Three additional bedrooms, one with built-ins
• Freshly polished timber floors
This home enjoys easy access to all of the wonderful recreational and lifestyle attractions that the area has to offer. It's just minutes from Narrabeen and Warriewood Beaches and the cycleways around Narrabeen Lagoon. Elanora Heights Primary School is within easy walking distance and Narrabeen Sports High School is moments away. You'll find yourself footsteps from buses, with shopping villages, a host of eateries, supermarkets and specialty stores close by.
For more information please contact Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Open Fire Place
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard
In-Law/ Dual Living