All living areas on a single level, embraced by 1322sqm of beautiful established gardens, this light and airy residence captures the essence of relaxed coastal living. Fully renovated with zoned underfloor heating, ducted air-conditioning, this home's flexible layout and choice of outdoor entertaining areas create a perfect environment for supremely comfortable and luxurious living.
The kitchen is in the centre of the home with an extra large stone breakfast bar with waterfall edges, oodles of storage and European appliances. The open plan lounge and dining adjacent to the kitchen flow out to the covered courtyard with outdoor kitchen and ethanol fireplace as well as the sunny wrap around deck and level lawns. Boasting an exceptional address in a quiet street, this home is close to arterial roads, parks, schools and local transport options.
In a nutshell:
* The well designed and executed kitchen is the jewel of the home
* Three spacious bedrooms, all on one level, main with WIR and ensuite
* Two modern bathrooms, each with under floor heating and heated towel racks
* Two living areas, or convert the second living area into a 4th bedroom and a media room
* Double garage with internal access and loft storage plus trailer/carspace under the deck
* Much loved and well tended gardens, partially fenced for small children or pets safety
* Home office opposite the kitchen with stacking door for privacy
* Powered sleep-out in the back garden for sleep overs or second home office
A relaxed home oriented to make the most of the cooling summer breezes and warm winter sun Inspect as advertised or by private appointment by calling Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement
Outdoor Entertaining Area