The options with this very large family home are as broad as its ocean and district views.
Oriented to capitalise on ocean views that seem to go on forever this substantial home is exactly what has been missing from the market of late.
Of sturdy brick and tile construction, over two levels, the house has five bedrooms in total, three upstairs and another two bedrooms downstairs in what could potentially be self contained accommodation - A home big enough for two families.
Upstairs has an array of features including:
• Balcony looking due east to enjoy endless views and cooling sea breezes
• Lounge room, living room, formal and casual dining areas are all adjacent to the new alfresco style gas kitchen
• Three bedrooms, all with built-ins, practically positioned, the main enjoying views too.
• Rear deck to spend time at the end of the day with friends overlooking the in-ground pool
• Stylish bathroom with under floor heating
• Direct access to level backyard and outdoor fireplace
Downstairs is almost as big as the upstairs and the size of this space will really get you thinking, features include:
• Lounge and dining areas with large east facing windows, still capturing the ocean views
• Large kitchenette
• Sleek full bathroom
• Two bedrooms and a study nook
• Dual access to the front and rear yards, parking at your doorstep
Add to all of this an in ground salt water pool and you are bound to be the envy of your friends. Stop looking elsewhere you have found exactly what you need in a home right here!
Car Parking - Surface
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
In-Law/ Dual Living
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard
Swimming Pool - In Ground