Not to judge a book by its cover, the address of this property belies a large well-appointed home that is both quiet and private with plenty of off street parking for family and friends. Contemporary design and practical features blend effortlessly in this master built home.
Offering a versatile floorplan where clever turns in architecture are used to create functional living spaces, the accommodation in this home is comprised of 5 generous bedrooms plus a study. This is a home that will appeal to a larger, older or blended family and would easily satisfy in-law or guest accommodation without impact on the principal features.
* Generous kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
* Large, quiet and private front balcony with valley views over tree tops
* Oversized master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
* Two bedrooms on the main level both with built-ins adjacent to the study
* Two more bedroom on the lower level with own lounge/rumpus, full bathroom and kitchenette
* Auto double garage with internal access and additional parking on site
* Air conditioning, gas heating, back to grid 8 KW solar panels
With an abundance of formal and casual living spaces, this is an entertainer's dream with the added benefit of guest accommodation! Inspect as advertised or by private appointment by calling Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Eco Friendly Features
In-Law/ Dual Living