Embracing sweeping ocean views framed by a picturesque tree-line, this stunning residence offers contemporary living with quality inclusions. Poised on a private 980sqm parcel with a superb alfresco setting is just minutes to everything this sought-after enclave has to offer.
Defined by its outlook, natural light, a multitude of entertaining zones and quality fittings, the home's level access to a versatile two-storey floor plan ensures ample room for growing families. Graced with a multitude of indoor and outdoor living spaces including large open decks to take in the cooling sea breezes and a shimmering pool surrounded by tropical landscaped gardens.
• Sundrenched family living with never to be built out views
• Generous open plan living with defined dining space
• Electric kitchen with stone benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
• Separate media/rumpus room, wet bar and WC
• Lavish master bedroom and ensuite enjoying the same ocean and district vistas
• 7m (gas heated) saltwater swimming pool and low maintenance gardens
• 3kW solar panels, solar hot water, 100% NZ wool carpet, fibre optic cable connection
• Internal access to double lock-up garage and under-house storage
Enjoying attention to detail not often seen today, this immaculately appointed and maintained residence delivers immense appeal for discerning homebuyers. Situated just footsteps to shops, restaurants and Elanora Heights Primary School. This location is also only moments to the Northern Beaches beautiful stretch of beaches, providing the ultimate family sanctuary with the convenience of local and express city buses virtually at its doorstep.
Inspect at advertised times or contact John Drake 0418 952 240 or Nash Vareny directly on 0432 847 245 to view by appointment. The Contract and Additional Property Information are available direct from our web site www.drakerealestate.net.au
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Swimming Pool - In Ground