The humble facade of this home belies its size and versatility. Upon inspection of the floorplan you will be delighted and surprised by the sheer size of both living and bedroom areas. It's a family home and could likely even suit those with an extended family or those that need an element of separation still under the one roof.
Also located close to and a level walk from the local shopping centre and transport links, this full brick home on a large and level north to rear 700sqm parcel provides immense potential to move in and renovate.
- Flowing single level layout with large lounge and dining area and reverse cycle air-con
- Private sun-drenched paved terrace with level established gardens
- Freshly painted throughout, neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooktop
- Three generous light filled bedrooms; two with built-ins, extra large main with ensuite
- Single lock-up garage/workshop plus double carport
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Large near level backyard with the potential to build a granny flat
From this prime position enjoy all of the local lifestyle attractions; play a round at Elanora Heights Golf Club, surf at the renowned breaks between Collaroy and North Narrabeen, watch a game at Rat Park or numerous local sporting fields, or simply go for a stroll around the lake. Overflowing with potential, this home is sure to be in demand.
If you want to know more, information can be sought directly from the www.drakerealestate.net.au website. View as advertised or call John on 0418 952 240 to organise an appointment.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning