With panoramic ocean views from Mona Vale to Long Reef and Narrabeen Lagoon, the opportunity presented by this original cottage is sure to impress. Offering unparalleled scope to expand or knock down and re-build to create a dream home, this is a stellar location in a quiet cul-de-sac street.
On 695sqm of elevated land, this property looking directly out to the ocean presents the ideal chance to live just a stone's throw to the coast. Use the public pathways to access Garden Street or Pittwater Road making the walk to schools, public transport or local shops only natural.
The character filled cottage has living spaces oriented to take advantage of the views and natural light. There are two bedrooms both with original timber lined walls opening to the central living room. The kitchen and dining spaces are at the front of the home which is perfect for casual meals. Entertain on the elevated front deck and admire the impressive views and appreciate the cooling ocean breezes this summer.
- Elevated rear courtyard with leafy aspect overlooking the terraced back garden and the lake
- The bedrooms and living room boast original timber flooring protected by carpet waiting to be polished and brought back to life.
- Compact but serviceable kitchen with gas cooking
- Full bathroom with the shower over bath
- Quiet community street
- Off street driveway parking for two cars
- 695 sqm block - 15.24 m x 45.72 m
Undercapitalised homes in these very special locations are never on the market for long. The potential for development and adding value is enormous with this must-see opportunity of the area! For more information, please contact Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard