Combine the benefits of indoor to outdoor living and make the most of it all! Enjoy the leafy private setting on one of the area's finest streets, this substantial home delivers a resort lifestyle for the whole family.
Renovated to a very high standard with all the mod-cons in the late 1990's, with a well designed floorplan, this home now needs a cosmetic update to return it to is former glory. Its inspired design with plenty of room for blended & extended families with formal and informal living spaces separated over the two floors. The bonus is a resort style sparkling indoor pool & spa in an atrium setting, steps to the sauna and fourth bathroom for your convenience.
• Living and dining spill to the covered alfresco deck with ocean views, two retractable awnings
• Upper level master with ensuite, robe and views
• Two additional bedrooms with robes and full family bathroom on this upper level
• Internal entry from double garage with work bench and ample storage
• 4 KW solar panel system mounted on the roof with sunny beam display
• Extra-large kitchen with island storage bench plus gas cooking and a bounty of cupboard space
• The ground floor comprises of the rumpus room, second bedroom with ensuite and built-in, internal laundry with storage and access to the pool area
• Off street parking for a small boat, a trailer, third car plus space to turn around
• Solar heated swimming pool with spa, hand crafted sauna
This is a home of grand proportions, high ceilings, space and a versatile floorplan that is perfectly oriented on its block to maximise the north east views and breezes.
Land Size: 1158 sqm
Council: $473 Per Quarter
Water: $178 Per Quarter + Usage
Viewings are as advertised or by appointment by contacting Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Eco Friendly Features