This is a home of proper proportions which is spacious and generous while feeling warm and inviting. This residence is ideal for the large family looking for a modern floor plan with minimal maintenance and yard work.
A chef's kitchen with breakfast bar, adjacent to light filled dining area and family room with gas fireplace flowing out to the back yard. At the front of the home there is a living room or media room with french doors, the 5th bedroom, and a study or 6th bedroom with walk in robe.
Upper level boasts spacious master bedroom, ensuite with spa bath & walk in robe overlooking the yard. There are three other bedrooms all with ceiling fans, two with built-ins and one with a walk in robe plus a large family bathroom with separate bath.
* Stunning open lounge/dining area with gas fire and split A/C opens out to entertaining, mineral pool and level garden areas
* Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans and powered skylights for summer and ceramic heaters for cosy winter gatherings
* Enjoy the luxurious experience, rejuvenation, and relaxation when you take a dip in the gas heated mineral swimming pool. Surrounded by a sundeck this lovely area has plenty of room for sunbeds and overlooks the tropically landscaped gardens and lawn area
* Stylish black granite kitchen with European gas appliances
* Ducted A/C on the upper level, double auto lock up garage with internal access, open parking at the front door for visitors, large laundry with shower and toilet on the lower level.
Located easy level walking distance to the vibrant Narrabeen shopping village, B-line city transport, Narrabeen Beach and lake with little need to get in the car on the weekends.
Call Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 for more information.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard
Ducted Vacuum System
Split-System Air Conditioning