This fresh home with plenty of level yard and alfresco entertaining options, mirrors the laid back lifestyle of its coastal address. Perfectly positioned within an easy stroll to the lake, beach, schools & the bus to the city, simply leave your car in the garage. This home sits on a 822sqm block with potential to further capitalise if desired (STCA).
Downstairs you will find the most perfect home office, teenage retreat or the ultimate beauty room with gorgeous polished concrete floors, brand new bathroom plus gas/plumbing services for a kitchenette, if desired.
- Open living area with beautiful polished Kauri timber floors throughout
- Renovated kitchen with breakfast bar, gas appliances and servery window to the outdoor entertaining courtyard
- Beautiful plantation shutters adding to the beachside cottage feel
- The accommodation reveals two bedrooms, main with built-in and french doors opening to the rear yard
- Freshly painted interiors, north east facing rear yard
- Gas heating, & reverse cycle air-conditioning in upstairs living/dining
- Single lock-up garage plus plenty of on street parking
- Level front lawn and more covered entertaining space
- Cute external laundry with plenty of room for storage
This schmick cottage is move in ready for you to relax and enjoy!
Council Rates: $396 per quarter
Water Rates: $180 per quarter + usage
For more information, please contact Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning