*Please note - If you would like to arrange a private viewing please send an enquiry with your contact details or give us a call on 9913 2101.
If potential had an address, it would live right here on this sensational 590 sqm block with the picture perfect views over Narrabeen Lake.
Built in the late 1950's, the existing full brick home provides a perfect foundation on which to create a dream home after you add a few of your own special touches.
* Large light & bright living areas soaked with natural light
* 2 bedrooms upstairs, the main with sweeping lake views, plus a further two rooms & office area downstairs
* The main full bathroom is an original classic
* Second bathroom, huge laundry, and wine cellar all downstairs
* Funky retro gas kitchen with island bench, dining area and views across the yard to the lake
* Large under house storage/workshop, single lock-up garage
* The tiered backyard is ready for the kids to play, or
* Plenty of space to add a granny flat down the back of the block subject to council approval
This prime real estate in North Narrabeen is slightly elevated so enjoys all the benefits of living on the 'flat' and is ready for a new generation to move in and make it their own. Its just moments to lagoon walkways, a choice of schools, bus services, shops and beach.
Call Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 or John Drake on 0418 952 240 for more information or to inspect by appointment.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools