Buying a vacant block of land has many advantages, not just the price, and once you're in, have all the benefits of a brand new home.
Land rarely comes up in our area as every other option is naturally already built upon. We live in such a beautiful area that when they do come available, they don't last long.
Particularly a block like this that offers:
• Location! - Close to everything the family is after
• An easy coastal lifestyle in a great family friendly community
• Cleared site enjoying plenty of sun, cooling breezes and views
• All services & utilities connections available at site
• Located near to the direct city express and district school bus stop
• Minutes short walk to the local shops and school, a playground is even over the road
• Easy drive to the beach, lake, nearby golf courses, National Parks and Pittwater waterway
New development sites elsewhere on the Beaches can vary in size but most are in the vicinity of, or likely less than, 400 sqm. Here you have the opportunity to secure a large 550 m2 block in an existing neighbourhood plus your services are already connected.
The median price in the Suburb is currently $1,850,000* so that leaves ample funds in the budget to build new. We meet many buyers that resort to buying an old home with the intent of rebuilding at a later date, no need to wait with this one or to pay the extra for an older home to be removed.
Prices continue to rise and this means building yourself is now also the affordable option, not just the benefit of enjoying all the features of a new home. Contact John Drake 0418 952 240 or Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 for more information before this opportunity passes you by.