On the market for the first time, the current owner enjoyed living here for more than 65 years. Her husband extensively renovated in the early 1980's: adding bay windows, internal staircase, extending the master bedroom & dining area, updating the kitchen & bathroom plus building a double carport with storage. Though comfortable now, this home is ripe for renovation. If you're looking for a beach side cottage with a versatile floor plan brimming with character, well this is the one for you.
Quiet and sunny with its north to rear orientation, it's only a quick ride or stroll to the beach, lake & restaurants/cafes but still far enough away to enjoy a quiet district outlook. The kids will also love the nearby parks and riding bikes with their friends.
• two generous bedrooms plus home office/third bedroom potential
• Attic storage or hobby room with skylight
• Extensive under house workshop, laundry, and potting bench
• Tidy central kitchen with skylight and pass through to dining
• Light filled dining area open plan to living at the front of the home
• North facing covered entertaining balcony with leafy valley vistas
• Front and rear garden, off street parking, garden dunny
• Fully fenced keeping kids and pets safe
Entry level homes like this one are few and far between; a must to inspect as I'm sure it won't be available for long!
For further information please visit our drakerealestate.net.au website or call Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard