There is no better place to take in the expansive views of the lake and surrounding bushland than from your own large patio balcony.
Effortlessly entertain from the adjoining lounge room and kitchen with large windows and doors to make the most of your Northern aspect enjoying year round sun and north east breezes.
This townhouse offers you the choice lifestyle activities; walk to the beach for a swim, relish sunsets over the lake, take a leisurely stroll or bike ride around the lake or to the cafes and restaurants of Narrabeen.
* Lake and bush views from balcony, lounge, kitchen and both bedrooms
* Very deep tandem garage with automatic door and off-street visitor parking
* Two bedrooms with built-ins, internal laundry, large storage and cupboard space
* Full bathroom and separate, convenient powder room on the ground floor
* Private courtyard garden at the entrance of the property
* Pet friendly complex, subject to Strata approval
* This townhouse is leased until 02/10/2018 at $680 per week
This solidly constructed brick and tile townhouse has very good strata rates and management. It's a great little community and the best of the Northern Beaches lifestyle is right here at your door step ready for you to move in and enjoy!
View at advertised times or call Martha MacLaurin-Wood 0437 627 842 to book an appointment.
Council Rates: $335 per quarter
Water Rates: $185 per quarter
Strata Fees: $851 per quarter
Rental Income Potential: $680per week - Lease in place until 2nd October 2018.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Outdoor Entertaining Area