Come and inspect to see the quality that this much loved family home offers - private appointments welcome.
This spacious home is being offered for sale for the very first time in 47 years. Featuring plenty of natural light with floor to ceiling windows, this much loved four bedroom home has been well maintained. The living areas have all been freshly painted, and the newly finished floorboards make this home supremely comfortable to live in.
This quiet street is just beautiful with many stunning character homes, mature trees and native gardens. This property will suit astute investors and growing families alike with the near level block with garden shed, veggie patches, sprawling lawn and still more room to potentially add an income flat (STCA).
• Single level home nestled on a near level 691 m2 block
• 855 m to B-Line to city & a 15 minute walk Warriewood Beach
• Practical floorplan with spacious living and dining room adjacent to the kitchen.
• Timber floors, new carpet, ceiling fan, air conditioning and leafy outlooks
• Four generous bedrooms, two with built ins
• Traditional tidy kitchen with plenty of storage and laminate benchtops
• One full family bathroom and a second with walk in shower
• Internal laundry, covered front veranda, brick veneer and tile construction
• Double garage with work bench and separate carport for another vehicle
A truly golden opportunity for one very lucky buyer to add their personal touch and imagination to create their dream.
Council Rates: $510 per quarter
Water Rates: $190 per quarter plus usage
Zoning: R2 - Low density residential
Potential Rental $875-925 per week
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Outdoor Entertaining Area
Shed with Yard