Set across two levels, this substantial family home with great views, breezes and flexible floorplan is set on a "double"1300m2 block.
The top floor boasts a large living & dining space adjacent to the covered deck with valley to ocean views. There is a new kitchen with glass splash backs, three well-proportioned bedrooms, two appointed with built-ins and there is a neat and tidy family bathroom.
The bottom level consists of a 4th bedroom with built-ins, a second bathroom, large rumpus with bar and pool table which opens out to the extra-large rear deck with enough space for a trampoline. This level is separately metered and can be accessed by the side stairs.
Positioned in North Narrabeen; one of the most sought after 'family & lifestyle' suburbs. This is a prime location as it is walking distance to buses, local shops, Warriewood Square and quality primary and high schools; close to ocean beaches, waterways, and simple access to multiple arterial roads.
• Huge1300m2 block with potential
• New kitchen, new flooring upstairs, freshly painted inside and out.
• Generous lower timber deck showcasing the private expansive gardens
• Well-proportioned bedrooms, three appointed with built-in wardrobes
• Two distinct living areas, abundant storage, new carport
• Flexible floorplan to meet current and future needs
Inspect as advertised or by private appointment by calling Martha MacLaurin-Wood on 0437 627 842 or 02 9913 2101.
Council Rates: $530.00 per quarter
Water Rates: $180.00 per quarter plus usage charges
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Surface
Outdoor Entertaining Area